- High filtration rate
- Soft Earloop type
- Adult Fit: 110mm x 155mm
- Individual Pack
- Colour: White
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Standard
- It is intended to cover the nose and mouth of the wearer to help reduce wearer exposure to pathogenic biological airborne particulates during public health medical emergencies, such as influenza pandemic and also protects the wearer from splash and spray of body fluids.
- CAREWE Particulate face masks consist of four different of non-woven materials:
- Hydrophobic non-woven layer
- Imported Melt-blown filter
- ES heat-seal cotton
- Soft absorbent non-woven layer
Product Certificate (Click for more)
All CAREWE masks are manufactured in a class 100,000 cleanroom.
Our manufacturing quality system is ISO 13485 certified and undergoes regular audits by international regulatory and certification organisations.
Terms & Conditions/ Delivery Service and Charge